- pick up house
- wash the bedding
- go to grocery store (hopefully in between bouts of rain)
- Spend time with kids
- greet mother-in-law into home to stay for a few days
- clean kitchen
-take a little nap if time allows (since I woke at 3:00am and didn't sleep again until 5:30am)
- maybe go to t-ball game (if rain lets up)
- go to hospital at 7:30pm
- have a baby before midnight
- if not before midnight sometime tonight or tomorrow morning
I thought this sounded like a great list a things to accomplish on a rainy monday! Don't you think?!
a few pictures:
Sarah took this one of me at the park, no belly shot, maybe if I feel not so huge today I will let her take a belly shot of me before going to the hospital. She did a pretty good job on this one.
Messy hair Sarah! So adorable!
As always the laughing goofy Joseph!
And sweet adorable Megan posing!