Wednesday, July 9, 2008

I FEEL LIKE.....





TOYS ARE COMING OUT MY EARS!!!! Plain and simple we have to many toys! Anyone have any good ideas on how to keep toys organized and to a minimum? I can't take it anymore!!!! My goal is to go through them this week or next week and get a better system down. I am dreading it though because that means I have to pull all the toys out of all the kids rooms, look under all the beds, couches, etc. and pull them all into the family room, get rid of all the misc. that the kids have thought they just "have to keep" and put them in a new order. Then try and keep the kids from mixing it all up again and putting it back to where it belongs! Not a fun task! Any suggestions are greatly appreciated!




2 comments:

Ben, Rebecca, Natali, Isaac, Spencer said...

Maybe if you used plastic totes. And even rotated through them so it flet like new toys when you got them out. Does that make sense??? Good luck.

Chrissy Jo said...

I totally agree with Becca about rotating toys out. It takes some work, but limiting things seems to keep the babies interested in the toys longer instead of having them just get them out and throw them everywhere.