Monday, October 13, 2008

what's new with you?

what's new with us lately?
Our computer was down last week, Megan had her 7th birthday last friday!, today we went to the apple orchard, Megan was off school and we called Joseph in sick ;) and Brent took the day off of work, I still need to find a kitty halloween costume for Sarah, I desperately need to clean my house, I am anxiously looking forward to our primary program at the end of this month, so much so that I am having dreams/nightmares about how it is going to go and I have been "sick" the last week and will continue to be for probably the next 10 weeks!! (yes, take this as an announcement)

So what's new with you?

(I will post pictures later)

11 comments:

Alayna said...

Ahhh...I get it! Congratulations!

Heitmann Family said...

congrats on the upcoming baby. hope you feel better soon!!

Amy Piller said...

Congrats!!!!!!!

Kelly said...

Congratulations!!! That annoucement took me a second to register. How exciting. Stop worrying about the primary program. It will go off perfectly and if it doesn't no one will know.

Unknown said...

Wahoo!!! I must confess I had a little red headed girl at my house that spilled the beans. We are so excited for you!

The Robinson Bunch said...

I KNEW IT! I KNEW IT!, you had a secret message in your last post and I decoded it! ha! :) CONGRATULATIONS! were so happy for you guys~ yah for baby bean #4 and dont worry about primary you are such an awesome pres. everything will be fine. it amazes me how you always have it together with three kiddos and now your preggers. you are superwoman! :)

Chrissy Jo said...

Congratulations on the next sweet little Bean! Happy Birthday to Megan! Oh, and Old Navy had Kitty costumes on sale I think... or maybe they were poodles... good luck with that one!

Ben, Rebecca, Natali, Isaac, Spencer said...

How exciting...I've been waiting for this announcement! Baby #4...WOW! Hope you feel better sooner than later. So how far are you? I agree, I too will be glad when the program is over (although I have not had nightmares...yet).

Marianne and Matt said...

YAY!! CONGRATULATIONS!! That really is so exciting. Good luck, I wish I lived close to you so I could help with your kids while your sick:(

Leslie said...

Congratulations! I hope you feel better. I am sure your program will go great.

Jenny said...

Congratulations!! Hope you're feeling better soon. Glad the sea bands seem to be helping. They didn't help at all with my Sarah unfortunately. Take care!