Saturday, February 21, 2009

Goodbye Holes!


Friday Megan had off school. We had a fun day. We went to Pump It Up pop in and play time in the morning, then got pizza (thanks to a coupon for a free personal pan pizza), Joseph went to preschool at 12:30 and I took Megan shopping. She (and Joseph too) desperately needed new pants. Not that her pants were to short but because they all had holes in them.

But this is not all though, they wore out, got holes in them, I patched them (why buy new pants when you can patch, they were still plenty long enough), so now the patched pants had holes in them. I am ashamed to say some of them had 2 patches on them. :( My poor daughter looked like we couldn't afford to buy her new pants when that is not the case at all. I was just being to lazy and cheap to go buy her some.

So friday I took her to buy new pants, since I wanted her to actually try pants on to see if we needed size 7 or 8. Since she is tall I am glad she tried them on, the 7s were barely to the bottom of her heels. We left the store with 4 pairs of new pants and a new robe, can't beat a $34 dollar robe w/ hearts all over it for $7 bucks on sale!

So now if you see her she will actually have pants on with no holes!!! (same as Joseph, but he actually had pants with no holes, Megan didn't)

No comments: