Friday, May 8, 2009

100th post!

I just saw that this is my 100th post! Craziness.

I thought I would post my to do list before baby comes:

a Dr.'s appt every week starting next wednesday.....Home Stretch!!!!!

pull up car seat from basement

install car seat base in van

pull up baby boy clothes from 0-12 months

wash the clothes that I will need (if needed)

3 dentist appt.'s for the kids

dr.'s appt. for Joseph's 5 year check-up

spring clean baseboards and doorways from dirty kid hands getting them all grimmy (try)

clean out pantry

numerous t-ball games

finish registration papers for school next year for Megan and Joseph

find a story or write one for primary activity on May 23rd

I am sure there is more I want or need to get done, but this is just what I can think of right now. and with all this I am hoping he comes early! Wish me luck!

1 comment:

Robyn said...

I couldn't help but laugh that our "to do" lists are so much the same. We must have kids the same age or something! Here's hoping you get it all done before baby #4!