Thursday, June 25, 2009

Highlights

these are highlights of the last 3 weeks:

-Joseph told me "You haven't been this skinny for a loooong time!"

-Sarah announced to a hallway full of people that "This is my brother Daniel. He came out of mommy's butt!"

-My parents came to visit and the kids really enjoyed it. Didn't get any pictures. I am a slacker.

-Sleep deprivation is my middle name, but somehow I manage to cope during the days and nights.

-I have healed more quickly than all the other 3 deliveries.

-Sarah doesn't like to keep clothes on and is definitely in the TERRIBLE 2's.

-Megan can't get enough of Daniel and how "cute he is"....I would have to agree.

-Friends and neighbors have been so kind and helpful...thank you everyone!

-One of the days, I was able to shower and give all 4 kids a bath by 10:30am. It was a great accomplishment but boy was I tired by noon!

-Sarah thinks I wear diapers now too, can't wait until that stops.

-Joseph is going to Safety Town to prepare for kindergarten and having lots of fun.

I'll post some pictures later....right now I am too tired and have to put 3 kids to bed in time for 1 to wake up and be fed and up for another hour or so.

5 comments:

Tam said...

this was really funny. you sound so on the ball.

Carly said...

Love your highlights! I can relate to the mom wearing diapers thing. I'm sure that is really going to help me potty train Laney. I'm just glad to know that you can survive life with a newborn and other children because some days I just feel like I could sleep ALL day. :)

That's Ms. Amy to You... said...

Daniel is adorable! I wish I'd gotten to see more of him today. I'm so glad that you're feeling good after the delivery & you've got a good handle on everything. Take care!

Anonymous said...

Thank you for making me laugh today.

Anonymous said...

I remember in the church hallway there was a full load of people. Mike Butcher yelled down the hallway to me, "HEY KYRA I HAD A DREAM ABOUT YOU LAST NIGHT." Jason Giles about died laughing. There were others but I can't remember who was there. By the look of the expression on his face he didn't get why everyone was laughing. Of course I just had to respond with...I HOPE YOU ENJOYED IT! Got to love people and children!