Thursday, May 20, 2010

updates

- Daniel is standing up in the middle of any where and will stand there for minutes, still not many steps, it might not be long
- he has 4 teeth finally, front 2 bottom, front 2 top
- he still loves his daddy to hold him
- he got a little boy haircut yesterday (pictures later)

-Sarah is up to her usual funny self, always making funny comments, I should write them down more.
- her hair is getting sooo long, she tells people that it is down to her bottom now (maybe it is time for a first hair cut for her?!)
- She loves to play outside with Meg and Joseph now, they have great fun

-Joseph is playing baseball right now and really enjoys it, he loves hustling to the bases
- he has become an excellent reader and can now read just about anything, we are so proud of him
-he made friends with lots of kids at school this year and a neighbor boy, hopefully he will get a chance to play with them this summer

-Megan is her sweet self. she is taking piano lessons and really enjoys it and is quickly picking it up.
- she ran the mile for p.e. recently and improved her time by 4 whole minutes! she loves running
- she is still scared of bees so we will see if we can get her out much this summer, I hope so!

- Brent is busy with Bishopric duties but really enjoys getting to know the members of our ward better
- he stills misses our Liddy and just as excited and adament about getting a kitten after our trip to idaho/utah this summer

-me, I have been busy keeping up with our 4 kids and for the last 3 weeks have been watching 2 kids during the day, a girl a little younger than Sarah and a boy a little younger than Daniel. That is an experience all its own! (I could Never do daycare!)
- I am starting a new 10-week workout program next monday called Kosama. 6 days a week at 5am I will be getting up, and if I enjoy it then I will do the membership for most likely a full year. (see if I can lose this excess weight)
- my primary president calling is good, I still enjoy it, at times it is more busy than others, but I really love the kids and it is fun.

Things to look forward to:
The kids only have 12 school days left and then it is time for summer break, CRAZY!!!
Daniel turns 1 in 13 days, so bittersweet that my baby is getting older!

Well, that is a little update




-

1 comment:

Holli said...

Yay for updates! Glad to hear everyone is doing well! I can't believe Daniel is almost a year old- time flies way too fast. You'll have to let me know when you guys are headed out here! My mom is trying to get me to go to Iowa with her in July sometime. I hope I don't miss you guys!