Wednesday, December 8, 2010

What do I hear??

Right now I hear,

Sarah crying because she wants to watch a princess video and dance to a song. She is dressed in a dress-up dress as a princess.

Daniel, surprisingly, is quiet playing with a nun-chuck.

Megan and Joseph are wrestling and screaming, yelling, fighting. I wonder how long it will take for someone to get hurt and cry???????

Now the video is playing...

Brent is quiet in the living room, looking for some peace and quiet, trying to watch Survivor on the DVR.

Oh, now Daniel is standing on the side of the couch yelling "MOOOOMMMMMM, MOoooMMMM!!"

The dishwasher needs loaded and should be running too, although you can barely hear it. Grapes from dinner need to be put away, homework needs to be done, house needs picked up a little, and kids need to be put to bed in about 30-45 minutes.

My back and my stomach is really, really achy right now. Stress from all this thinking about how much I need to be doing and all the chaos of sound around me??

I think I will go and join Brent......

No comments: