Thursday, November 10, 2011

My Beautiful Family

A wonderful friend took our family photos recently. She did a great job. We have had pictures taken of all 4 kids before, but never a more professional picture of the 4 kids + Brent and I. I can't wait to replace the outdated pictures above our fireplace with some of these. Although doing that just reminds me and shows me how quickly my kids are growing up.



I LOVE this picture of the 4 of them. My pride and JOYS!!

I think this is my favorite family one.

This is just a random picture I took the other day when they were all on the counter, trying to get away from the puppy. They were all so happy and having fun together. I hope these are the times they remember :)

1 comment:

Blue said...

Love the pictures and all the people in them! I can't believe how much they have grown. Love and miss you all!