Friday, March 14, 2008

My plan to lighten me!

So I joined a kick boxing extreme bodyshaping class! It lasts 10 weeks 6 days a week for 45 minutes and I am going at 5:15am. I am not a morning person but with 3 kids and not a whole lot of me time, this time works the best for me and my schedule so the day remains the same. In getting the kids ready for school and the rest of the day, getting it done so early forces me to not waste my days being lazy. But I am nervous about the kickboxing because I have never done anything like this. I have been a member of a gym before but I wasn't forced to push myself like this will. I am hoping this will "kick" me into shape. It doesn't start until the beginning of April, but there is an orientation on March 29th. I have to run a mile! Do you know the last time I ran a mile?!?! In high school! and even though I graduated, I didn't go my senior year, so it has been a long time! So because I am thinking I will keel over from running a mile and getting up so early, I have started to get up at 5:00am and running/jogging a mile or two. It is not as bad as I thought. But we will see.....

No comments: