Friday, March 14, 2008

My story

Hi!! I am Suzie. A little about me, I grew up in Utah for the first 17 years of my life. I then got married to my wonderful husband, Brent, and moved out to Iowa where I now live and plan to live forever!! I love it here! I have three wonderful children, Megan - 6, Joseph - 4, and
Sarah - 1. And someday we would like to add one more to are happy family.
The reason I started this blog is because everyone is doing blogging except for me, right?!?!
No, the reason I am doing this is to help me to journal some of my life and also in my journey to lose some weight before I plan another child. I don't feel particular so "fat" but I am over weight and I would like to be in better physical condition. So I plan on tracking my weight loss on this blog. I am going to put up recipes that I like and share my journey with you and then I can go back and see the progress I have made. Anyway, I hope this all works and that I will have time to update regularly!

3 comments:

The Robinson Bunch said...

YAH!!!!...welcome to the blog world!!!...you have such a beautiful family!....GOOD LUCK ON THE KICK BOXING CLASS!!! you will do great!!

Brooke said...

Hey Suzie!
Good for you! good luck with this. To me, losing weight is the hardest thing in the world. I am working on it myself lately and not feeling like such a fatty 10 pounds later but I still have 20 to go. I love you man. I will be watching your progress so don't give up!!! I think it's good to have several ways to exercise in case you get bored of your class. The Dancing with the stars workout tape is awsome! Love you. -Brooke

Angela said...

Well, I get tired just thinking about exercise. Kickboxing will be so good.....have fun! I have always been amazed at your getting up at 5 to exercise!
Angela