Friday, April 4, 2008

Joseph and Sarah eating goldfish, Sarah just got up from a nap and her hair was sticking out. :)


A picture of me and my shorter hair next to my motivational picture. I cut about 4-5 inches off!
My before picture, I don't have the one they took at kick boxing so I took my own.
I chose to put up a motivational picture and this is the one I picked, I put it on our pantry doors to help me see it. Megan says it doesn't look like me! Hopefully I can get that waist back somewhat!

Joseph's monster truck birthday cake that we made.

Singing happy birthday to Joseph! Sarah was taking pictures too!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Such cute pictures of you all! I love the monster truck birthday cake! Happy Birthday Joseph!!! I am so excited to be reading about you and your family - Its nice to be informed about all the fun things you are all doing. We miss you guys. Keep up the awesome routine Suzie!