Saturday, May 31, 2008

weeks down - 9, weeks to go - 1 ?!

I can't believe I have been doing this kickboxing for 9 weeks! I just finished week 9 this morning and I have next week left. I get my after pictures taken thursday and my final testing is Saturday. I definitely can feel a difference and see a difference. I feel healthier and stronger. They have a maintenance course that I could sign up for and keep doing, but I am not going to. I am planning on doing things at home. Instead of getting up at 4:40am I am going to allow myself to sleep in until about 5:00 or 5:30am and get up and exercise then. Brent and I used to get up at 5:30 each morning before we had kids and now that I have been getting up so darn early, I think it will be easier to get up and workout here. Anyway, I am debating whether or not to post my before and after pictures. It might depend on how much of a difference I see. What do you think, Post it and show the world or keep it to myself? I am pretty white and I still have a nice belly, but that's me for now. My friends I grew up with used to call me bug zapper or such fun names because I was so white and could never tan, so the pictures wouldn't surprise them! Anyway, I will certainly post my final measurements and test time, it is the picture that has me worried. So let me know what you think.

3 comments:

Kelly said...

Just so you know I can see an obvious difference. I think you look great and you really inspire me. Nice work!!

Ben, Rebecca, Natali, Isaac, Spencer said...

Good work Suzie...I want to see the before and after but I understand if you don't want to post it for the entire blogging world!

That's Ms. Amy to You... said...

No pictures are necessary - but you do look fantastic. You should be really proud of all your hard work. I certainly don't have that kind of discipline right now!