Saturday, June 7, 2008

The End!!!

My final testing for kickboxing is done! I am excited to sleep in a little this next week! Here are my stats:
lost 3 inches in my stomach
lost 2 1/2 inches in my lower waist/bottom area
lost 2 inches in my thighs
lost 2 inches in my chest
gained 3/4 inch in my arms, but there is no jiggle and it is more muscle now
and lost 9 pounds
push-ups - going from, I believe, 13 to 57 in a minute
sit-ups- going from 9 to 32 in a minute
sit and reach 19 to 21
and I did worse on my mile 12:15 to 13:26.

I have been sick since thursday and I missed friday, which is the only day I have ever missed.
I am pleased with my results and I feel healthier, well not right now, because my throat is killing me, I ache and I am starving but I can't eat anything because it hurts so bad. Anyway, it was fun but I am glad that it is over. I am ready for a little change. Hopefully I can continue to workout in our basement. So here is to 10 weeks of working out!!!

3 comments:

Chrissy Jo said...

Congratulations Suzie! You did it! You're amazing! I'm sorry you are sick though... give me a call and let me know if I can do anything for ya!

Angela said...

Wow that is really awesome! You are buff now, aren't you! The people who are afraid of you will really be scared now!

How's the rain? I truly miss the morning summer rains there...but this summer is a little overkill, right? We could use some/a lot of that down here!

Jason and Teresa said...

yeah! great job! Suz you are looking great.I am so sorry you are feeling so sick. I didnt know you have blogging all this time. I will check back again. Cute pictures