Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Requested

I have been finished with my kickboxing for some time and I got the before and after pictures from them and I will NOT post them, but I have a before and after that we have taken so due to a couple requests here they are. I don't know if you can tell a difference from the pictures, but I feel the difference.
So the top one was taken recently, not a flattering face I am making but I don't have many pictures of me. The middle is before I started kickboxing and the last is just a cute picture of Sarah when we went to the zoo.
I will definitely do the kickboxing again, but with wanting to get pregnant and needing sleep!
(I don't miss getting up at 4:30am!), I will do it after I am done having kids and can sleep without having to get up with one child or another. So for now I just try to stay active and eat healthy.







5 comments:

That's Ms. Amy to You... said...

I can TOTALLY see a difference! You look fantastic (and you should wear your hair down more often)! Well done.

Chrissy Jo said...

Suzie I think you are amazing! 4:30AM! You must have wonderful self motivation! You look fabulous, and I agree with Amy that you have beautiful hair. :-)

Kelly said...

There is such a difference. You look great. I want to do that kickboxing class so bad. I agree with the other girls too, you have gorgeous hair.

Anonymous said...

Such a hot mama!

Angela said...

So you didn't want to do the shirtless tummy reveal? I think you look great. You should see the marks I'm sporting right now on mine! (Tummies are so shocking) Did you mention you want to get pregnant again? Did I hear that right? Me, too. Wait. I guess I should have this one first.