Monday, March 17, 2008

weekend

So this last weekend was not so busy, except for me having to teach unexpectedly on Sunday for sharing time. At least I was notified the night before. Saturday the kids played all day, Brent started on our taxes, and I cleaned and made cookies! I was very good though, I only had one cookie. I didn't put my pedometer on until after 10:00 but my steps were still in the 7500 range for sat. Sunday was church as usaul and then I came home made cookies again for a baptism and then went to the baptism. The kids enjoyed themselves and Sarah especially liked walked the halls of the church and eating a brownie! Brent gave a great talk on baptism and we had a good time. I put my pedometer on before we left for church and my steps at the end of the day were 8796. And for the life of me I can't remember what we ate yesterday!

No comments: